Kinect Developer Leaves Microsoft for Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
I think "Rapid Evaluator" is more along the lines of context aware services and or computer /smart phone environmental augmentation purposes.

... If i had to guess.

timberland67

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
Another great developer leaves Microsoft for Google because Microsoft believes in keeping corporate profits for the company instead of the people who help create the wealth. Soon there will no longer be any profits to keep.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]timberland67[/nom]Another great developer leaves Microsoft for Google because Microsoft believes in keeping corporate profits for the company instead of the people who help create the wealth. Soon there will no longer be any profits to keep.[/citation]
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Do you know his salary information? Maybe he just prefers the sunny sky above Google's headquarters over the rainy Seattle weather.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]timberland67[/nom]Another great developer leaves Microsoft for Google because Microsoft believes in keeping corporate profits for the company instead of the people who help create the wealth. Soon there will no longer be any profits to keep.[/citation]

And so any time a quality developer decides to leave the company, for any reason (since we have no idea why this guy left), Microsoft should just start throwing potentially limitless piles of cash at them to keep them on board?

Solid financial plan.

timberland67

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
"Since we had no idea why this guy left" pretty much says it all. As far as the weather goes, we had rain almost every day last month, so I doubt that's it, and besides I can see the top of a Microsoft Building from my office right here in Silicon Valley.

mayankleoboy1

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
Another great developer leaves Microsoft for Google because Microsoft believes in keeping corporate profits for the company instead of the people who help create the wealth. Soon there will no longer be any profits to keep.

did you work for microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.