Know my space on my phone and SD card

kjhenley63

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
How do I know of my photos are back up before I can clear space off my phone
My SD card is over the limit of space also my

Solution
The only way to know is to look at the location where you put them. If it is the SD card, you can try accessing the card through another device or try connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and choose to view what is on the card that way.

If they are saved on the card, then you just have to be certain you delete them from the phone's memory only.

Personally I would suggest backing them up to a computer or cloud account first. Make sure they are actually on the computer or in the cloud account, and then delete them off the phone.
The only way to know is to look at the location where you put them. If it is the SD card, you can try accessing the card through another device or try connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and choose to view what is on the card that way.

If they are saved on the card, then you just have to be certain you delete them from the phone's memory only.

Personally I would suggest backing them up to a computer or cloud account first. Make sure they are actually on the computer or in the cloud account, and then delete them off the phone.

Solution