Kyocera hydro wave

Solution
Have you tried testing the cord, to see if it works. Try it on another device. You can also try another cord on your phone to see if it will charge it. If that has no effect, I would suggest trying a new battery to see if that is the cause.

If it isn't either of those, then it is possible it is the port, which is usually attached to the motherboard, so that is a tad more complicated to test and repair. Which you don't want to mess with if the device is still under warranty. If it is the port, and your device is under warranty, they I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replace. If it is that part, but not under warranty, then you can try and repair it yourself, or try a local tech.

If it isn't any of the above, the phone...
Have you tried testing the cord, to see if it works. Try it on another device. You can also try another cord on your phone to see if it will charge it. If that has no effect, I would suggest trying a new battery to see if that is the cause.

If it isn't either of those, then it is possible it is the port, which is usually attached to the motherboard, so that is a tad more complicated to test and repair. Which you don't want to mess with if the device is still under warranty. If it is the port, and your device is under warranty, they I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replace. If it is that part, but not under warranty, then you can try and repair it yourself, or try a local tech.

If it isn't any of the above, the phone just may be a brick.

Solution