Laptop always crashing

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, can you help me identify what's wrong with my laptop? It crashes when unplugged, I can use my laptop for a short moment then suddenly I can't move the pointer and the screen seems frozen. Most of the time when it is plugged, I thought everything will be smooth but then it will freeze again especially when I'm watching videos. I really need this laptop but I don't have money to check it up. I need to know what causes it and how can i fix it. Thank you!

First need system brand and model. You also said it crashes when unplugged, then said it also does it when plugged in. So same thing happens all the time is what you are saying? Or only when on battery?

First step is to make sure system is not overheating, take it apart, clean out the fans/heatsinks/vents, apply new thermal paste to the heatsink. To rule out software issues you can do a factory restore after backing up your files.

Mar 26, 2019
First need system brand and model. You also said it crashes when unplugged, then said it also does it when plugged in. So same thing happens all the time is what you are saying? Or only when on battery?

First step is to make sure system is not overheating, take it apart, clean out the fans/heatsinks/vents, apply new thermal paste to the heatsink. To rule out software issues you can do a factory restore after backing up your files.
ohhhh i see, seems like the problem falls on overheating