Laptop always freeze after startup

raffff

Prominent
Apr 1, 2017
My laptop was doing fine. But when i opened it yesterday, it showed errors. I cannot click anything. But the cursor moves. The desktop showed wallpaper and an antivirus' startup. And nothing showed, just wallpaper, taskbar with nothing, cursor with loading sign, antivirus startup, and nothing left. I tried to turn it on in safe mode, and it worked fine. Somebody please help me to fix my computer :(

Solution
If it is working fine in "Safe Mode" then something is loading when not in "Safe Mode" that is causing it to do that. A program, virus, malware, etc. Even a rogue update can be a problem causer.

You are going to need to go through the items that will be loading only when not in "Safe Mode" to figure out which is the cause. A good place to start is with any recent updates, downloads and installs.
If it is working fine in "Safe Mode" then something is loading when not in "Safe Mode" that is causing it to do that. A program, virus, malware, etc. Even a rogue update can be a problem causer.

You are going to need to go through the items that will be loading only when not in "Safe Mode" to figure out which is the cause. A good place to start is with any recent updates, downloads and installs.

Solution