Solved! Laptop black screen

Jan 26, 2021
Hello can any body help me.So on my laptop Acer swift 3 when I press 6/Y/T/F the screen turns black but the laptop is still running and when i move with mousepad the screen gets normal is there something I can do?Thank you.

Solution
So a week ago, my son spouted water from his mouth on the laptop's keyboard. So I took him to the repair shop and had him cleaned. For 3 days the computer worked fine. But after 3 days, this black screen started flashing.Yes and when I turn laptop on the screen turns black for 1/2s.Once the computer is turned on and I don't press the selected keys on the keyboard, it works fine.Yes if the screen is black and I move with mouse the screen gets back.Yes it happens on battery and on wall .

So water damage then. If those keys cause the issue after that, replace the keyboard. Looks like they are around $30-35 in US market. Maybe something was not connected properly also after the whatever cleaning they did, those keys that...
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, Don't press 6/Y/T/F ;););). Seriously, what exactly do you mean? Does pressing any of the keys blacken out the screen or does it need this sequence. Does it depend on the app you are running?
Yes when I press any of the keys the screen turns black.No, it happens even if I don't have any applications turned on, for example when I log in.

Yes when I press any of the keys the screen turns black.No, it happens even if I don't have any applications turned on, for example when I log in.

Need to explain things a bit better. You turn on the laptop, do you get a screen? When does the screen blank out? Moving the mouse at all makes it turn on again? Did anything happen before the issue started? Does this happen both on wall power and battery? Need some details about exactly what is happening since we don't have the laptop in front of us. You need to explain in detail.

Jan 26, 2021
Need to explain things a bit better. You turn on the laptop, do you get a screen? When does the screen blank out? Moving the mouse at all makes it turn on again? Did anything happen before the issue started? Does this happen both on wall power and battery? Need some details about exactly what is happening since we don't have the laptop in front of us. You need to explain in detail.
So a week ago, my son spouted water from his mouth on the laptop's keyboard. So I took him to the repair shop and had him cleaned. For 3 days the computer worked fine. But after 3 days, this black screen started flashing.Yes and when I turn laptop on the screen turns black for 1/2s.Once the computer is turned on and I don't press the selected keys on the keyboard, it works fine.Yes if the screen is black and I move with mouse the screen gets back.Yes it happens on battery and on wall .

So water damage then. If those keys cause the issue after that, replace the keyboard. Looks like they are around $30-35 in US market. Maybe something was not connected properly also after the whatever cleaning they did, those keys that cause the issue are all in a cluster and may be on the same wire connection.

Solution
Jan 26, 2021
So water damage then. If those keys cause the issue after that, replace the keyboard. Looks like they are around $30-35 in US market. Maybe something was not connected properly also after the whatever cleaning they did, those keys that cause the issue are all in a cluster and may be on the same wire connection.
Ok Thank you very much.