Laptop Connection issues

Jul 27, 2018
I know this has been asked many times.. but I need help.. my internet speed on my laptop is very slow... likewise my cellphone internet is http://super fast (tested)... I have tried many of the tips and advice but nothing help... I have the new Windows 7... thanks in advance for any help!

Jul 27, 2018

So after thoughtful consideration and even thinking to sell... I just restarted the whole comp..... hope this helps solve the problem if not does anyone know how much a Toshiba Touchscreen Satellite L-45 A go for? Thanks for trying to help

If all you can say is fast slow, that doesn't mean anything to us. U need to post, what speed u paying for? what mbits are u getting? did it EVER worked? new laptop? other device/people on the same WIFI work? what have you done, in term of diagnostic, so far? what have you done to the laptop before worked, now it doesn't? Fess up all your sins my son, 'cuz we can tell a thousand miles away.

Jul 27, 2018
Honestly have never really tried it on my new faster internet with it working at even 75%... it's around a 2010 to 2011 laptop .. someone wants to buy for $160 is that a good price? Toshiba Satellite L45-a

Jul 27, 2018
Well maybe it's not the laptop I am trying the connection with my moms new HP Pavilion and having same problems... I guess it's something interfering .... my ps4 that is in my room work fine and also my cell phone internet.. ughhh sucks