Laptop crashes when I play games, does weird screen flicker/jitters. NEED URGENT HELP!

dante3991

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
My laptop crashes.
The first time it crashed was 3 or so months back, after that it used to crash very rarely, so I paid no mind to it. Last month, it got to the point that it crashes every time I run a game, it crashes after about ten minutes. I was able to use the laptop for my other works, which includes design and research so Firefox, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD used to always run simultaneously. As of today, I'm not even able to work because it randomly keeps crashing, earlier today it crashed every ten minutes when I didn't even do anything beside browsing, and later it crashed when it was on the BIOS loading screen when I was switching it on. Whenever it crashes it makes a jittery noise and keeps doing some sort of weird screen flicker thing where black and white boxes keep flashing on and off at different places all over the screen
I took it to the service center, and they said the graphic card and/or the motherboard is dead.
Model: Lenovo Y- 520 15IKBN
Intel 7700 HQ Processor
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti
16 gb DDR4 ram
256 gb SSD
2tb hard disk

I have no idea what to do, I tried everything I could think of. Without the laptop I can't work at all. I really need someone's help.