Solved! Laptop cursor gets stuck on the edge of the screen.

Aug 23, 2021
Whenever I start up my Levovo Ideapad, the cursor goes to the right side of the screen. I figured it was because of the touchscreen so I disabled it, now I am unable to use my mouse, touchpad or touchscreen. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix it?

Solution
Whenever I start up my Levovo Ideapad, the cursor goes to the right side of the screen. I figured it was because of the touchscreen so I disabled it, now I am unable to use my mouse, touchpad or touchscreen. Does anyone have any clue on how to fix it?
Do a system restore from boot, using the option to keep your data. You will find the whole process on YouTube, choose the one closest to your make/model.
That will fix it. Beats trying 400 other things that may make matters worse.

You will still be able to do above, because it (Restore) starts before it needs the drivers that seem to not be working now. On POST, you will be pressing whichever key Lenovo uses(DEL, F7, F11, whichever). Watch the video first, then do it, pausing the...

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
Do a system restore from boot, using the option to keep your data. You will find the whole process on YouTube, choose the one closest to your make/model.
That will fix it. Beats trying 400 other things that may make matters worse.

You will still be able to do above, because it (Restore) starts before it needs the drivers that seem to not be working now. On POST, you will be pressing whichever key Lenovo uses(DEL, F7, F11, whichever). Watch the video first, then do it, pausing the video as you need to. This MAY be yours! (If not SAME model, close enough, what matters is this a Lenovo IdeaPad) BELOW

This MAY be yours!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N7hdHVO2C4

Last edited:
Solution