Solved! Laptop died

May 10, 2020
Hey i have a problem. Think you can help me?
My laptop became brick, it doesn't switch on and no keys are working. It stopped working since morning and I remember clearly turn off my laptop last night and everything was working with no issue. Laptop's only keyboard light are on and nothing is working, when I plug charger it drains battery by keeping backlight always on and nothing I can do. I tried cleaning Ram and ram slots, hard reset laptop by removing CMOS battery and Ram. Please suggest me something as I can not put it to service center due to coronavirus.

Laptop Model: Asus Tuf FX505DV
It is only 15 days old.

Solution
Again, there is little you can do, if you've removed the RAM and reseated it, and cleared the CMOS, the laptop is clear and should boot. There is no "mode" it could be stuck in. Sounds like a hardware failure. Contact Amazon, they will send you another one.
May 10, 2020
Thanks for reply guys,
I can not afford to loose it but i think this Covid19 will rise atleast for another 4-5 months and i only bought it play games while stay on home and look what happened :(

Any suggestions? Anything i can do without loosing warranty?

Laptop's keyboard light is always on and No fan is spinning and its little bit hot at center of keybaord. Is it possible that laptop has gone to some kind of mode? Any key or command to bring it back to life like it is gone to service mode because at first it was not booting but when i opened it for quick Cmos reset then and only it gone to Only keyboard light on mode.

Anybody have any suggestion?

I bought it from Amazon.in (Indian Version of Amazon.com)

Rogue Leader

Distinguished
Again, there is little you can do, if you've removed the RAM and reseated it, and cleared the CMOS, the laptop is clear and should boot. There is no "mode" it could be stuck in. Sounds like a hardware failure. Contact Amazon, they will send you another one.

Solution