Question Laptop doesn't start, power led light is on

Feb 16, 2020
I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop, some days ago I couldn't open the lid, because it got broken a bit and the lid was stuck shut. So I opened the laptop, removed carefully the battery, fans, motherboard, and tried to fix the problem with some hot glue (because some plastic got broken, it couldn't latch properly). Anyway, the problem was solved, I replaced everything in place, and started the laptop, it did start, did a windows update, and started normally, but when I shut it off, and tried to start it again, laptop wouldn't start. The power led light is on, the charger light indicates that it gets charged, but that's it, no fans spinning, no sign of life.
I checked the connectors again carefully, but nothing happens.
I let it get charged overnight, still won't start.

I'm guessing may be it has to do with the lid sensor, and the laptop is actually stuck in sleep mode, but I don't know how to verify this.
Any ideas?

Thank you for your help!

May 30, 2020
I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop, some days ago I couldn't open the lid, because it got broken a bit and the lid was stuck shut. So I opened the laptop, removed carefully the battery, fans, motherboard, and tried to fix the problem with some hot glue (because some plastic got broken, it couldn't latch properly). Anyway, the problem was solved, I replaced everything in place, and started the laptop, it did start, did a windows update, and started normally, but when I shut it off, and tried to start it again, laptop wouldn't start. The power led light is on, the charger light indicates that it gets charged, but that's it, no fans spinning, no sign of life.
I checked the connectors again carefully, but nothing happens.
I let it get charged overnight, still won't start.

I'm guessing may be it has to do with the lid sensor, and the laptop is actually stuck in sleep mode, but I don't know how to verify this.
Any ideas?

Thank you for your help!
disconnect and connect all cables again

check for broken wires or similar
I tried dc and rc the cables still stuck in sleep mode same problem as the guy above, is there a solution?