Question Laptop doesnt turn on or charge

Jul 28, 2019
Hello,

I have a Lenovo G50-80, the laptop doesnt turn on or charge, ive tried everything to solve the problem but nothing worked, i had the charging port replaced because it was torn but didnt seem to fix the problem.

Thank you for your response

Last edited:
If you have replaced the charger, battery and port (assuming the first two) then it could well be the motherboard itself. You might want to consider taking it to a tech to have it thoroughly looked at and then tell you if it is worth repairing or if you should just get a new device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DariusEldritch Laptop Tech Support 0
L Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 9
N Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 18
C Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 9
J Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question ASUS notebook X550ZA doesnt power on.
Solved! Laptop doesnt turn on after PSoD (Pink Screen of Dead)
Solved! My acer laptop turn on button is on but the screen is blank and it doesnt have a removable battery
Solved! My laptop doesnt start up. It goes into diagnostics and then repairing disk errors, this might take iver an hour to complete.
Solved! Laptop Problem: When I connect my microphone to my laptop it acts like it is my default speakers, the microphone doesnt work!?
Solved! hp pavilion .. laptop not turnin on removed the battery and plugged in the charger .. but it still doesnt turn on .. any help
Ive tried the technique above, but the laptop doesnt even boot up, it is still a dead black screen
my laptop is not turning on but the button is already on and also it doesnt make any noises.
My hp laptop screen comes on sometimes and the cursor freezes and other times the laptop comes on but the screen doesnt
Tried the F8 command on my Toshiba Satellite laptop ro do factory reset but it doesnt work, help !!!!!
why does nvidia experience say my laptop doesnt support virtual reality?
laptop doesnt want to start booting
the screen on my Acer Aspire laptop doesnt work, its just stays black
My dell inspiron 15 3543 laptop wont charge and doesnt boot
Laptop doesnt charge at all.
my acer aspire f 15 laptop charging light wont come on and it doesnt charge
laptop doesnt start with battery, the light shows fully charged (green). laptop only starts without battery
Have a ASUS z9200 laptop, doesnt charge, doesn't turn on.
Laptop doesnt charge after getting wet
Power cord powers laptop but doesnt charge battery

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS