Laptop fan fps

username0011

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
So i got this laptop i5- 2.5 , 6GBs RAM , HD 7600M and curentlly playing chivalry medieval warfare. 1-2 years ago, i could run this game at high settings now i can't even run it at the lowest settings possible.I'm getting massive fps drops. I'm sure my fan is not working properly, i've already ordered a brand new one, but my question is.. Would i be able with the new one to run the game properly? I mean right now i'm using speedfan and with only chrome and steam open ''temp1'' is 55 , Core0 56 and Core1 54 they're all buring. only my gpu is 43. Will i be able to run the game properly with a new fan? Ah also this one is definitely busted, i'm hearing strange noises.

Thank you!

Solution
Probably needs to have the heat sink fins cleaned out (which you can do when replacing the fan), and it probably wouldn't hurt to repaste the CPU and GPU. Depending on the age of the OS, a fresh install of that may help as well.
Probably needs to have the heat sink fins cleaned out (which you can do when replacing the fan), and it probably wouldn't hurt to repaste the CPU and GPU. Depending on the age of the OS, a fresh install of that may help as well.

Solution