Question laptop fan is constantly turning on/off no matter what

May 8, 2020
Hi guys a i have an msi gt70 and a while ago something happened to the fan it wasnt starting up when the laptop started but after 20-25 munites it was starting up and running normally(speeding up and down with the heat normally) untill i turn off the laptop. I thought somehow it cant start itself up so i opened the laptop and gave it a spin. It started to spin and worked normally again until i shutdown.

Then i went and bought a fan, replaced it and when i started my laptop it started too ! so fan was the issue. BUT it was not an original fun and it felt like it was running a bit slower so to try it, i replaced it while laptop was running and plugged the old one...
Now my old fan starts with a spin but stops after two seconds(it cant start itself like the new one because of its own issue) and the new one is repeatedly goes full speed and off and full speed again. Its speed and turning on/off period doesnt changes no matter what. If cpu is %5 or %100 its same. When i unplug power and switch to battery the fan stops for a moment and restarts slowly. After going on and off 3 times it goes fullspeed/off loop again. Same happens when i plug the power when on battery. I searched all over the net and couldnt find a solution even some computer fixers couldnt help. This repeated fan sound is killing me. Thanks for reading.

May 8, 2020
thanks for the reply man! i tried another fan but it does the exact same thing although its not original either. Any other suggestions? what might be wrong