Laptop for animation

G

Which is better Apple MacBook A1342 13" 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or Dell Inspiron 15 3521?

Solution
Neither is any good for animation, both have slow CPUs. There is a Inspiron 15 3521 on Newegg for $600 which is a lot for those specifications.

You want a system with a Core i5 quad core CPU and 8 gig of RAM or more, preferably with a workstation class video card for rendering like a Quadro or FireGL.

If you can't afford a higher spec laptop, get a desktop.

Or get a used system. Lenovo W510 or W520 would be good and are around $3-500. Would be better than any new system in that price range. Look for one with a quad core i7 CPU, I have sold many W510 systems for under $300 with 8 gig of RAM and a i7 quad core CPU, so you can find them.
Neither is any good for animation, both have slow CPUs. There is a Inspiron 15 3521 on Newegg for $600 which is a lot for those specifications.

You want a system with a Core i5 quad core CPU and 8 gig of RAM or more, preferably with a workstation class video card for rendering like a Quadro or FireGL.

If you can't afford a higher spec laptop, get a desktop.

Or get a used system. Lenovo W510 or W520 would be good and are around $3-500. Would be better than any new system in that price range. Look for one with a quad core i7 CPU, I have sold many W510 systems for under $300 with 8 gig of RAM and a i7 quad core CPU, so you can find them.

Solution