Laptop For LanParty's

StickBreaker

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
Hey all,

Im looking for a laptop that wil general be used for lanparty's or if friends come over to game on,
At home i always game on my desktop. and work and other non gaming stuff i do on my Macbook Pro. Hope u guys can help me out!

1. What is your budget?
round 1000 Euro's, Max 1500 but i hope cheaper.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15 inch or 17, I prefer 17+ but 15 will be fine because it will cut the price mostly

3. What screen resolution do you want?
full HD or better. If for example a Full HD/ 2k/ 4k laptop with evrything the same will only have about 200-250 euro diffrents i will think about a better resolution. But then agian is mostly for lanparty's and will not be used Evryday.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Nope is strikly for Lan Party's or Friends that come over to me.

5. How much battery life do you need?
A good Battery life is a bonus, but it will be Pluged in when ever needed and possible.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Because its mostly for lan party's yea i wanna game with it. i wanna aim for high setetings with the following games: World of Warcraft, League Of Legends, CS:GO, Overwatch. For all higher demanding games i think Medium settings wil be fine.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Not really.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
The Dream is a Solid SSD for BootDrive, and a little bit bigger SSD For the games.
But 1 SSD with a HDD is fine to. or a single SSD. ( i will Upgrade it myself when needed. )

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Not Really, If i got a Laptop Model i can look it on Tweakers to see Where the best place to buy is.
If its Shipping to the netherlands its fine mostly.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
about 2/4 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
If one is in its a Bonus. But not a prio.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Brands the i really like are: MSI and Asus. Why ther stable and solid build. use alot of MSI parts in my desktop and i really enjoy.

For gaming i just dont like the Brands HP,Dell, and stuff. Ther will be fine for modern day use but i dont fell them for Gaming.

13. What country do you live in?
I live in the Netherlands

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Not really Thanks for the Help!