Laptop for minecraft and youtube €450 (laptop FAQ used)

a_ Calculator

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
1.What is your budget?
-450 euros.
2.What size of laptop are you considering?
-doesnt really matter.
3.What screen resolution do you want?
-1080p or 720p.
4.Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
-portable laptop.
5. How much battery life do you need?
-doesnt matter i will be near inputs all the time.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
-Minecraft i dont care what settings, i will be playing on multiplayer servers tho.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
-Word youtube powerpoint and some illegal movie watching ;)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
-need advise on this one
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
-some dutch sites or amazon.com or amazon.co.uk (needs to be shipped to the netherlands)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
-3-6 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
-one that can read dvd's and cd's
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
-no apple or alienware or other overpriced crap(out of price range anyway)
13. What country do you live in?
-the Netherlands
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
-im open to questions and i would be really thankful if you could help me out

Solution
It would be bad. Basically the more powerful the iGPU the longer it will last you for playing games. That is why I recommended a laptop with the Intel HD 4400. The Intel HD 4000 is still fine since it is only about 20% - 25% less powerful than the Intel HD 4400.

The Celeron N2830 is an Atom CPU which is consumes very little power, but also has very low CPU and iGPU performance. The Intel HD (no model #) in that CPU is the weakest of all Intel HD graphic cores. Probably only as powerful as the GMA 4500HD from 2011 which was before Intel decided to focus on iGPUs capable of playing games.

No the AMD E series have very poor performance.

It would be bad. Basically the more powerful the iGPU the longer it will last you for playing games. That is why I recommended a laptop with the Intel HD 4400. The Intel HD 4000 is still fine since it is only about 20% - 25% less powerful than the Intel HD 4400.

The Celeron N2830 is an Atom CPU which is consumes very little power, but also has very low CPU and iGPU performance. The Intel HD (no model #) in that CPU is the weakest of all Intel HD graphic cores. Probably only as powerful as the GMA 4500HD from 2011 which was before Intel decided to focus on iGPUs capable of playing games.

Solution