Laptop for University

Callum1307

Estimable
Aug 18, 2015
I'm going to uni in a few weeks and need a new laptop as my current one is old, slow and bulky. I have pretty much decided that I want to be able to play some games on it at medium to high settings, no need for highest settings. Also at close to 60fps. I generally use battlefield 4 as a benchmark to see if they can do this.
Given that it's a laptop for uni it also needs to be light and have a not bad battery life, but since gaming laptops have a poor battery life I'll settle for 'up to 4 hours'. As I probably won't need more than 3 at a time (I hope :s).
I've almost settled on the acer aspire nitro (black edition) the lower budget one here...

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_VN7-591G_Core_i5_8GB_1TB_15.6_inch_Full_HD_IPS_Laptop_NX.MUVEK.001/version.asp

I was just wondering if that is the best one and can play games at medium-high setting with playable frame rates, if not are there any other light, decent laptops less than £800?

I know I'm asking A LOT, and I appreciate any help!

Callum

Edit: I guess I should probably have let people know that I live in the UK, so UK websites would be great!