Laptop gaming problem

Viki135

Estimable
Dec 31, 2014
I have a hp dv6 laptop... i3 processor, 6GB RAM, ati raedon graphic card..

i installed THIEF game.. kept in low settings.. the game is damn slow..
i dont no y .. please help me...

Solution
Thanks Viki. :)

It looks like you can play some games from 2010 on low graphics settings, games like: Starcraft 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, etc. Games older than these should be playable on higher graphics settings.

If you have a specific game, or games, you are interested in, but are unsure of, let us know. I'm sure I/we can figure out whether your laptop will run it or not.
If you're referring to the most recent Theif game, then it's slow because you're running an i3 and, I imagine, a not very high end graphics chip. If it's the older/original Thief game, then let us know so that we can help you troubleshoot it. It may also help us if you list the exact model of the graphics chip.

Viki135

Estimable
Dec 31, 2014

Hi .... My. Laptop is HP dv6 3209tx and ati raedon 6370

Thanks Viki. :)

It looks like you can play some games from 2010 on low graphics settings, games like: Starcraft 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, etc. Games older than these should be playable on higher graphics settings.

If you have a specific game, or games, you are interested in, but are unsure of, let us know. I'm sure I/we can figure out whether your laptop will run it or not.

Solution