Solved! Laptop Hard Drive PROBLEM

Mar 20, 2018
Good afternoon. I recently bought a laptop "HP 250 G6" brand new. When i booted it it was okey. After 3 hours when i tried to open it, it said "boot device not found". I called HP support and they said to run a hard disk diagnostic. I did it and it said that there is no hard drive inside. I sent it back to them to send me a new laptop "DOA" but they said that they also have to see the problem and then they are gonna send me a new one. They sent me an e-mail saying that their diagnostic didn't find the problem and that the hard drive is ok. Do you have an idea of what could have happen?

Solution
It could have been a number of things....including something as simple as a loose cable.

I think there's a good chance they stumbled across a loose cable or something similar and fixed it and didn't tell you about it.
It could have been a number of things....including something as simple as a loose cable.

I think there's a good chance they stumbled across a loose cable or something similar and fixed it and didn't tell you about it.

Solution