Laptop is in middle of factory reset but wont work correctly

BLBCAT9870

Estimable
May 8, 2015
I tried factory reseting my acer laptop, but it keeps restarting and it won't restart correctly. What should I do?

Solution
The best thing to do in this case is to get a bootable media like a flash drive or USB CD\DVD player and install\burn the Windows installation media on there. Or if you have one already you can plug it in. After that access the boot menu with F12 while the computer starts up, make sure to press it multiple times immediately after you turn the computer on. Once in the boot menu select your Windows boot media and do a fresh install of Windows.

MusenMouse

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
The best thing to do in this case is to get a bootable media like a flash drive or USB CD\DVD player and install\burn the Windows installation media on there. Or if you have one already you can plug it in. After that access the boot menu with F12 while the computer starts up, make sure to press it multiple times immediately after you turn the computer on. Once in the boot menu select your Windows boot media and do a fresh install of Windows.

Solution