Laptop is not connecting to the internet

Judge123

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
Hello I have a problem with my laptop it will not connect to the Internet. It says that I need to install some driver but it does not say which driver or where I would get such a driver from. The problem appeared after I did a reinstall of windows. The exact words of the error Window are "Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver". There is normally a button on the keyboard that you can press to enable and disable the wifi a orange light means disabled and white light is enabled. The light will not change to enabled mode. Thank you for any help.

Solution
if you have the computer model, go to your manufacturers website on another working computer. download the appropriate driver. put the driver software on a usb. Put the usb into your non-working laptop. run software.
if you have the computer model, go to your manufacturers website on another working computer. download the appropriate driver. put the driver software on a usb. Put the usb into your non-working laptop. run software.

Solution

i think the system model should be enough. hit the windows key + r. type msinfo32. on front page their should be the system model info.