Solved! Laptop light orange but not power on

Nov 12, 2021
I have a laptop neo basic 2310n there no battery but there is a adaptor, i plug in the adaptor and there is light orange and when pressing the power button there is blink green light and returns to orange, then i already remove ram and hdd but still the lights is orange and and pressing the power button still the same blink of green then return to orange.
Please help me!!!

Solution
I have a laptop neo basic 2310n there no battery but there is a adaptor, i plug in the adaptor and there is light orange and when pressing the power button there is blink green light and returns to orange, then i already remove ram and hdd but still the lights is orange and and pressing the power button still the same blink of green then return to orange.
Please help me!!!
Your problem has nothing to do with the battery or charger. That I am sure of. It is either a on board power supply problem, (Very Possible) or bad logic circuitry.
If it were my computer, I would take it apart far enough to expose the motherboard , and find where the battery connects to on the motherboard, then look for bad capacitors LIKE...

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
Please help me!!!
Your problem has nothing to do with the battery or charger. That I am sure of. It is either a on board power supply problem, (Very Possible) or bad logic circuitry.
If it were my computer, I would take it apart far enough to expose the motherboard , and find where the battery connects to on the motherboard, then look for bad capacitors LIKE THIS, OR LIKE THESE. If the capacitor does not have a COMPLETELY FLAT AS TRUMPS HEAD top, it's bad!
If you don't see anything like those pictures, give up. It's NOT software, You have a bad motherboard, that only replacing it will fix.
Good Luck!

Solution