Solved! Laptop not opening after disassembled

Oct 16, 2020
I have a acer laptop yesterday i had disassembled it and then clean everything. And then i assemble it. But my laptop is not opening. No power on, no charging and nothing. What should i do now?

Solution
There is no way to know what caused the issue, aside from the fact it was taken apart. Only real thing we can guess is that you did not connect something properly or something got broken during the work. Take it a part again, check over the connections, it's not hard to not seat a cable properly. I've even seen people put screws in wrong places or use wrong length screw and damage a component that way by drilling through it with the screw.
Tell us exactly how you cleaned it. Did you remove internal parts? Did you use a vacuum with a brush? Laptops are susceptible to static electricity. You may have damaged something. You need to take static (ESD) precautions when you open the laptop. Using brushes are a no no. Compressed air in a can is better. There are many internal connectors that are quite fragile. I have never internally cleaned any of my own laptops though I have taken them apart numerous times to upgrade RAM and storage. Maybe there is less dust where I am. I do occasionally run the vacuum near the intake vents to suck stuff out that way. One of the frequent posts I see is "I cleaned my laptop and now it no longer works....."

Reactions: Mdj12
Oct 16, 2020
Tell us exactly how you cleaned it. Did you remove internal parts? Did you use a vacuum with a brush? Laptops are susceptible to static electricity. You may have damaged something. You need to take static (ESD) precautions when you open the laptop. Using brushes are a no no. Compressed air in a can is better. There are many internal connectors that are quite fragile. I have never internally cleaned any of my own laptops though I have taken them apart numerous times to upgrade RAM and storage. Maybe there is less dust where I am. I do occasionally run the vacuum near the intake vents to suck stuff out that way. One of the frequent posts I see is "I cleaned my laptop and now it no longer works....."
I have cleaned also internal parts. I opened a ribbons and open the screw from hard drive and fan. Then take the motherboard by one hand and cleaned into in by othet hand. After that i assembled everything.

There is no way to know what caused the issue, aside from the fact it was taken apart. Only real thing we can guess is that you did not connect something properly or something got broken during the work. Take it a part again, check over the connections, it's not hard to not seat a cable properly. I've even seen people put screws in wrong places or use wrong length screw and damage a component that way by drilling through it with the screw.

Solution
Oct 16, 2020
Can you tell me some common reasons for this..
And should i take it to professional repairer and is they repair it?

Can you tell me some common reasons for this..
And should i take it to professional repairer and is they repair it?

Could be anything from an unplugged cable, broken cable, cable in wrong spot, damaged motherboard, there is a long list of things that can go wrong. If you can't figure out the issue then yes someone experience in laptop repair may be able to fix it. You need to look at the cost of the repair vs what the laptop is worth. Fixing a 5 year old laptop or some cheap model is often not worth the cost of the fix since you can simply replace it for the same cost or cheaper at times.

I have cleaned also internal parts. I opened a ribbons and open the screw from hard drive and fan. Then take the motherboard by one hand and cleaned into in by othet hand. After that i assembled everything.
If you were handling the motherboard with your bare hands with no static electricity (ESD) precautions there is a good chance you blew something out. Many parts are static sensitive and a "shock" from you,even if you can't feel it. will damage them. There are many other things that could be a problem such as damaged connectors (they are fragile) but I can't diagnose this remotely.