KiraLink

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
Hello everyone, i want to buy a laptop and when i went to the store i hesitated between two laptops.
The first one is hp pavilion g6 2331se it has a i7 3632QM processor, 8 gb of ram, an AMD Radeon HD 7670M graphics card. Other specifications can be found in this link, im not sure which i should post http://www8.hp.com/emea_middle_east/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=5373217#!tab=specs

The second laptop is a toshiba SAT C850-B733, it has an i7-3630QM processor, 6gb of ram and a AMD radeon HD 7610 graphic card. Other specifications can found in this link http://www.toshibamea.com/ComputerProduct/4/Satellite_C850-B733/52372?pageid=4

I hope you guys can help me make my choice, I really need it.

Solution
Ideally you should list what you want to do with your laptop.

The first laptop has a discrete graphics card. 7670M, slightly faster processor and more ram.

The second seems to have some type of integrated graphics on the motherboard. 7610D, not entirely sure why they just didn't go with the intel HD graphics on this one.

SNA3

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013

Dont buy and third Generation intel notebook , buy the 4th Generation Haswell , they give 50% more battery life . I would not recommend any of those for you . also insist on an IPS monitor.

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald
Ideally you should list what you want to do with your laptop.

The first laptop has a discrete graphics card. 7670M, slightly faster processor and more ram.

The second seems to have some type of integrated graphics on the motherboard. 7610D, not entirely sure why they just didn't go with the intel HD graphics on this one.

Solution

bkoop

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
If you want to play games the HP with HD 7670M is much, much better.

The Toshiba with HD 7610M would be a huge disappointment and not be upgradeable.

Of course, the HP should cost quite a bit more.

KiraLink

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
Well actually the hp doesn't a lot more and that's the main reason why I hesitated.
About the 4th gen processors I haven't seen any laptop with one, I would need my laptop before the end of summer tops, plus wouldn't it cost a lot more?
I would use the laptop for gaming (Eximo)

SNA3

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013

thats why I asked you where in Middle east Are you in pm, and you never answered .I know it from the HP link you provided, it is HP/Toshiba Middle east. I can show you where to find the 4th Generation in middle east. and no they dont cost more , unless there is a big sale to get rid off the old ones.