Laptop Resale Value

Mar 10, 2018
Hello.

Just wondering why Toshiba Satellite resale values are low. I think they are really fast laptops and not so bulky and they do have some cool looks I think but lately I have noticed that the L305's, A355's and so on are not having good resale values, Am I missing something guys or what?

Thanks

jaguarskx

Champion
Those laptops are from 2008 / 2009. While I am sure they can still be use for non demanding tasks, they are almost considered obsolete by modern standards. A modern laptop with a Core i3-7100u CPU sells for as low as $350 and can easily wipe the floor with any of those laptops.

jaguarskx

Champion
Those laptops are from 2008 / 2009. While I am sure they can still be use for non demanding tasks, they are almost considered obsolete by modern standards. A modern laptop with a Core i3-7100u CPU sells for as low as $350 and can easily wipe the floor with any of those laptops.

hang-the-9

Titan
Only laptops that really hold their value are the Apple ones. L305 is an almost 10 year old laptop, what price did you expect to see for one? A355 is also an old Core 2 Duo system. Of course they will be very cheap now.

Mar 10, 2018

I was thinking that a really nice 355 would sell for as much as 100 bucks easy as long as it had at least 250 gb HDD and say 4 gb ram along with no scratches or broken plastic and has a good battery and charger included but wow, they sell for scarp almost lol. Just some of the satellites are really cool looking machines and I also too agree that the i3/i5/i7's are totally superior to these old duo core stuff but anyway.... thanks guys for the feedback. Have a good week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blzbnvntr Laptop General Discussion 1
agaitan026 Laptop General Discussion 5
F Laptop General Discussion 5
Gregoryan Laptop General Discussion 7
T Laptop General Discussion 3
Alexcoiosu Laptop General Discussion 7
K Laptop General Discussion 2
Lick Son Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 3
M Laptop General Discussion 1
Darkchoco16 Laptop General Discussion 0