Laptop Resale Value

Mar 10, 2018
Hello.

Just wondering why Toshiba Satellite resale values are low. I think they are really fast laptops and not so bulky and they do have some cool looks I think but lately I have noticed that the L305's, A355's and so on are not having good resale values, Am I missing something guys or what?

Thanks

Solution
Those laptops are from 2008 / 2009. While I am sure they can still be use for non demanding tasks, they are almost considered obsolete by modern standards. A modern laptop with a Core i3-7100u CPU sells for as low as $350 and can easily wipe the floor with any of those laptops.
Those laptops are from 2008 / 2009. While I am sure they can still be use for non demanding tasks, they are almost considered obsolete by modern standards. A modern laptop with a Core i3-7100u CPU sells for as low as $350 and can easily wipe the floor with any of those laptops.

Solution
Mar 10, 2018

I was thinking that a really nice 355 would sell for as much as 100 bucks easy as long as it had at least 250 gb HDD and say 4 gb ram along with no scratches or broken plastic and has a good battery and charger included but wow, they sell for scarp almost lol. Just some of the satellites are really cool looking machines and I also too agree that the i3/i5/i7's are totally superior to these old duo core stuff but anyway.... thanks guys for the feedback. Have a good week.