Laptop runs fine then crashes unexpectedly

Mar 20, 2017
My laptop, the last two days, has been having [video dxgkrnl_fatal error] and [driver_power_state_failure] consistently. When this happened last night, I did some research and most people on the internet say it's due to video drivers. So I uninstalled and reinstalled, and that seemed to fix the problem. I was able to use it and run games no problem up until later this afternoon, when it happens again. I repeated the steps I did before, to no avail. The link below is my recent crash dumps. As of right now, my laptop won't stay on for longer than a minute before it gets a BSOD, and when it's in the process of shutting down or reboot, it'll also give me a BSOD with one of the two errors. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/ZVebX

My specs are:
CPU: i7-7700 2.8 ghz
GPU: GTX 1050Ti
Ram: 16 GB
Storage: 256 GB SSD

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Does your laptop run in safe mode, press f8 on boot up, go to device manager and disable the driver see if it works with a standard driver, with out blue screening or crashing then (Check system restore) for recent updates (Type system Restore in start menu) you may have received just before this issue or do you remember any loaded software that could be or maybe conflicting try removing them in program and features.

Mar 20, 2017
System restored have failed, no matter what I try. As for safe mode, I have only ever used it to run DDU as I thought my video drivers were the one causing this issue. Software wise. I really don't install anything crazy, just the essentials (Avira, Winrar, VLC, etc.).