Question Laptop screen vertical line

Feb 6, 2020
I recently noticed that a vertical line that was about 3 inches from the left of the screen on my msi ge63vr 7re. It only appears after i run a game on my laptop for a while. The line disappears when i shut my computer down and start it back up after about 10 minutes. If i immediately restart my laptop, the line will still be there. The line does not appear in the bios, screenshots or on an external monitor. Since the line isn't always there, i'm hoping that it isn't the panel's issue. Can anyone give any advice? Does everything i mentioned confirm that it is a hardware issue or is there still a possibility that it is software related.

check if pressure to the display will alter the line or let it disappear
also if opening or closing the lid (or in any state between) has an effect to this line, eventually the ribbon cable or a lose connection between motherboard and display might be the problem

It´s most likely a hardware issue

Feb 6, 2020
Yeah, i suspect a hardware issue too. I was just wondering if the line would disappear after shutting down the laptop and starting it back up after 10 minutes, implied anything. I am a bit reluctant to send it to the MSI service center because they charge a lot for a diagnosis.

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a possibility that the technicians could fix this or does it usually result in the panel having to be replaced? Sorry for asking so much, i am trying to plan my next move.

Feb 11, 2020
The real Truth there is consider replacing of screen ..... No software dat can be installed dat wil erase the line rather it keeps spreading whn any little pressure amounts on the labtop....

Feb 6, 2020
Hi, just to update, my 3 more lines have appeared recently. Two lines that are right next to the bezels on each side, which are red and blue. The third one is about 3 inches from the right side. The lines will still disappear if i leave my laptop idle for around 15mins. Does this say anything about what the issue is with my laptop? The service centre opens on 12th of May so i am not able to send it over yet.