Laptop Stuck on Reboot Mode

Dec 6, 2017
I tried to reboot my computer and now it's stuck on a loop. It said that it could not refresh or reboot my computer but every time I try to return to Windows it says "Preparing Automatic Fix" and then it fails that too and brings me right back to the screen I was at before. Please help!

Power94

Estimable
Apr 23, 2016
corrupted windows, you need to format the disk and install fresh copy of windows
when you do all that download program called "Hard Disk Sentinel" and install to see your disk health (if is below 95% then you prepare new one)

Power94

Estimable
Apr 23, 2016
corrupted windows, you need to format the disk and install fresh copy of windows
when you do all that download program called "Hard Disk Sentinel" and install to see your disk health (if is below 95% then you prepare new one)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Justin.grewal Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
Arash.jahd Laptop Tech Support 0
John21903 Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
piwakawaka Laptop Tech Support 4
jasonkariuki98 Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Plagu3Dr Laptop Tech Support 2
Unkn0wnUs3r Laptop Tech Support 0
buzzybabii_1 Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 6
M Laptop Tech Support 7
M Laptop Tech Support 8
M Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Reset my laptop now stuck in a loop.
Question Laptop stuck in boot loop before post/bios
Question Asus laptop bios stuck when usb is plugged in
Question Laptop cursor gets stuck on the edge of the screen.
Question Asus laptop stuck at loading screen only after restart
Question Laptop CPU stuck at 0.4 GHz
Question I spilled water on my laptop and now it is stuck on a startup loop while playing this annoying tune everytime it turns on. The screen stays off though
Question Recently removed my broken battery from my laptop but now my clock speed is stuck
Question Laptop stuck in bootloop
Question laptop stuck buffer I/O error on dev sr0, logical block 265828, async page read
Question my msi was wiped & is stuck in bios loop
Laptop boots up for 2-3 seconds then reboots and gets stuck in that loop
My new Asus Laptop is stuck in a restart loop and It wont come out of it. I can use f2 to use utility, but I cant do anything
Help! my Alienware 17 R3 laptop is stuck in a "diagnosing PC/preparing automatic repair" loop
My laptop, Acer One 14 Z140, Windows 10 is stuck in Aptio Setup Utility version 2.17.1249
Laptop stuck looping on install of windows
Laptop freezes, reboot, stuck in BIOS
when I try to turn my Asus laptop on, it is stuck at a black screen that says 'Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert
Stuck In Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device Screen Samsung laptop - no recovery disc
Stuck In Reboot And Select Proper Boot Device Screen Samsung laptop - no recovery disc

ASK THE COMMUNITY