Laptop touchpad not working whilst typing

SkoomZ

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
I'm sure you've all read this a million times, but when i type my trackpad won't move, or it moves for another second then refuses to budge.

I don't have PalmCheck on my laptop, I have SmartSense but it doesn't seem to do anything, I've attached some screenshots below.

Some information:
Laptop: Some HP Laptop not sure which model
http://imgur.com/ZiykEeH < My settings

Solution
Well I am here to help (I guess coz me myself am facing the problem, but i saw enough shit to know the possible answer).

First Possible Solution: If you have Windows 10/8.1/8, search "mouse" on start, then click on change your mouse settings, then go down to touchpad and change it to "No delay", AND RESTART.

Second Possible Solution: If you have Synaptics driver, go to it's settings or properties and lower or uncheck "PalmCheck or TouchCheck", AND RESTART

Third Possible Solution: Changing values on REGEDIT, by finding the correct stuff, which i know nothing about, so i woud recommend watching tutorials/videos.

Hope it helps, I myself am having big problem with it, so if you have any solutions, reply me.

spacejack

Commendable
May 15, 2016
Well I am here to help (I guess coz me myself am facing the problem, but i saw enough shit to know the possible answer).

First Possible Solution: If you have Windows 10/8.1/8, search "mouse" on start, then click on change your mouse settings, then go down to touchpad and change it to "No delay", AND RESTART.

Second Possible Solution: If you have Synaptics driver, go to it's settings or properties and lower or uncheck "PalmCheck or TouchCheck", AND RESTART

Third Possible Solution: Changing values on REGEDIT, by finding the correct stuff, which i know nothing about, so i woud recommend watching tutorials/videos.

Hope it helps, I myself am having big problem with it, so if you have any solutions, reply me.

Solution