laptop under $350

laptop-

Estimable
Aug 10, 2014
Ok I know at this price point I'm not going to get something spectacular but I need a laptop in the price range that can edit video ok an that can run games the most demanding game I'll probably play is skyrim or warframe an I prefer amd's apu 's because of the integrated graphics but whatever you people can tell my I will greatly appreciate

Solution
As for as the Lenovo goes if you select the under $500 and then in order of low to high you will run into either Intel HD graphics or Celeron CPU or a lack of Ram or CPU speeds. Ok maybe the ThinkPad E545 for under $350 but it's still not worth it to waste on a laptop to do what he wants it to do. However there all used so even though they've checked it you'll get a very very small warranty and if you want to get a extended warranty then it's gonna cost more. Even still there's gonna be a issue with RAM on that E545.

As far as OP's post about having a very good knowledge of laptops, that might be true but idea of a gaming laptop to play and I quote, "edit video ok an that can run games the most demanding game" says otherwise at a price...

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005

Just about all the laptops you listed lack enough ram to do anything. The ones that did have at least 4 Gig had a crappy graphics. Goog luck trying to game or frankly do anything with less then 4 Gigs and crappy Intel HD. Maybe if you were playing games just from Google Play or the Apple Store you could get away with this.

G

People seem to assume anything nowadays, when did I say he could play high demanding games on those laptops/notebooks? If you had bothered enough to open the website you would've realised that's a newegg search filtering anything under OP's budget. That's exactly what he's getting from 350$.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005

Which will most likely tell him nothing since he is asking for a laptop around $350 to play Skyrim and the most demanding games. Just his question itself shows that his knowledge of laptops around that price model is very low. Hell he even gave you a Thumbs Up for your link which I bet he thought you were showing him all the laptops he could get without understand what you may have been telling him.

laptop-

Estimable
Aug 10, 2014
Actually I have a very good knowledge of laptops an other technologies I just don't know if there's a refurbished or used laptop out there that can do what I want but never mind I have decided to build my own computer with a10 apu 7850k but if you know of a used or refurbished laptop let me know

G

there's always the lenovo outlet but I don't think you're getting a powerful GPU either, Anyway here's the link http://outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
As for as the Lenovo goes if you select the under $500 and then in order of low to high you will run into either Intel HD graphics or Celeron CPU or a lack of Ram or CPU speeds. Ok maybe the ThinkPad E545 for under $350 but it's still not worth it to waste on a laptop to do what he wants it to do. However there all used so even though they've checked it you'll get a very very small warranty and if you want to get a extended warranty then it's gonna cost more. Even still there's gonna be a issue with RAM on that E545.

As far as OP's post about having a very good knowledge of laptops, that might be true but idea of a gaming laptop to play and I quote, "edit video ok an that can run games the most demanding game" says otherwise at a price range of $350. Refurb or not it's not gonna happen. Maybe somebody off the street with stolen property that's trying to make a quick buck is this possible. Do yourself a favor and lose the idea of a gaming laptop for $350. Matter of fact lose the idea of even getting a laptop for gaming, get yourself a desktop if you want to game and edit videos.

Editing videos needs a lot more then what laptops can offer but at a way high price. Only people on the go need this type of equipment and I don't believe you are.

GET A DESKTOP!

As far as the desktop with the AMD A10-7850k APU you still need at least 8 Gigs of ram as your APU graphics are sharing your system ram, so don't forget that. Or you can buy the suggested card and crossfire it.

Solution