Solved! Laptop Utorrent Download

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, i Just bought a new Dell i5 7570 laptop,
My issue is I am getting about 4 mbps on Phone while downloading from utorrent, where as, on my new laptop i am only getting around 400 kbps. Why is that? And both the torrent are same!
I checked all the utorrent settings on laptop and phone. In Both of them the download speed is unlimited.
What should i do?
Can you please guide me?

Solution
First, let get some things straight:
Torrent itself is neither legal nor illegal.
The content of the being torrented data is the one that can be legal or illegal.

However, Yes, illegal content tends to be more active in torrent world.
Pirated movies, music, games, programs, etc. are lingering in the torrent world like crazy.
Legal movies, music, programs. games, etc. are gained/transfered not via Torrenting.

Now, here things get a bit difficult for us.
We do not know what and how you are using the torrent, we just have the feeling that you are trying to get those illegal content and
we do not support piracy in any form.
What you should do is stop using Torrents. That's what you get when you do that and you also get a load of stuff you don't even know about. That means the laptop will be even slower after the download.

Legitimate downloads come from web pages that don't dump you into torrent territory.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
First, let get some things straight:
Torrent itself is neither legal nor illegal.
The content of the being torrented data is the one that can be legal or illegal.

However, Yes, illegal content tends to be more active in torrent world.
Pirated movies, music, games, programs, etc. are lingering in the torrent world like crazy.
Legal movies, music, programs. games, etc. are gained/transfered not via Torrenting.

Now, here things get a bit difficult for us.
We do not know what and how you are using the torrent, we just have the feeling that you are trying to get those illegal content and
we do not support piracy in any form.

Solution