Laptop wakes up instantly

el-aasi

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Hi guys, I've got an issue that I can't get my head around. I have a ROG G752, actually, I have two of them, mine (gtx 980m) and my girlfriend's (gtx 1060) and since a while I have an issue with my girlfriend's one. Both of them are updated in the same manners and usually I try to keep them as clean and well functioning as I can. So the issue is that it keeps waking up from sleep mode, like instantly every god damn time, I tried powercfg/lastwake too see where the problem is, got 0. Wake History Count - 1 Wake History [0] Wake Source Count - 0 ....so yeah no answer here. Tried the old good methods, removed everything (it was only the mouse) didn't help even though it was working no problems before...I think it started to do so after the last update, the strange thing is that the same update i have done on my laptop and it works perfectly. Only thing that pops in my mind is that I wasn't able to instal on her laptop the Asus Smart Gesture driver, and on mine it is instaled. Any suggestions?tried disabling wake on magic packet" and "wake on pattern match" in the wi-fi card advanced settings did not work tried powercfg/waketimers showed nothing..:( update, looked in the event viewer the wake source is unknown....

el-aasi

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Yeah, i've tried the first one, as u can see in the post, didn't show anything, tried the second one, showed mouse/touchpad and keyboard, tried to disable each of them did not work

Coedgy

Prominent
May 26, 2017

Tried to do something with the sleep settings from control panel?