Laptop will not completely turn on

Sep 26, 2018
My windows 10 upgraded Asus Laptop will not turn fully on and when it does it shuts off after a minute with a screen that says Pc error. It loads the Asus logo but takes forever to get to my screen and than shuts off. It is also going to the f10 menu every time I turn it on. Help!!!

Solution
Last resort would be to reinstall Windows. That will clear out any software issues and will avoid any damaged sectors on the drive. If the drive is going bad, though, you'll have to replace it and then reinstall Windows to the replacement.
Could be anything from bad RAM, bad drive, bad motherboard. Need to test the parts one at a time to see what gets rid of the error. Is the only thing that shows up is exactly "PC Error", no other details? This started just out of no-where or was it dropped, spilled on, etc...?

Re-seat the hard drive and RAM in the system. Can you get into the BIOS and go through settings without it shutting off? You can try a Linux Live boot disk and run a few things there, check the web browser for example, see if that stays stable for a while.

Sep 26, 2018

Now it said this so I pressed restore and it has been "attempting repairs" for an hour. Should I re-seat the RAM and hard drive or let this play out?

You can let it go for a bit, but it's likely a bad hard drive. If it won't boot and can't do a repair or a restore, that is most often a bad hard drive.

Sep 26, 2018

It just stopped and went to Asus in search of incredible loading screen and is loading, but i dont know if it will load or not, because before It restored itself it would load for like half an hour

Sep 26, 2018
now it went to the sign in screen but it is really slow and it went to my name and password but it wouldnt let me type and now its back to your pc ran into a problem screen