Laptop Wireless Problem

Andrew16

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
I got a Toshiba Satellite P55-A5312 and this problem is not so small.
I can connect to my network , I can see data transmision , I can see the network speed , but when I open a Google Chrome tab it's not available.
I want some help.

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007

what do you mean you see data transmission ?

I suggest going on a computer that can connect to the Internet and download adwcleaner, roguekiller, malware bytes and scan for virus / malware,

Also go into network setting to see if your connection is set to a malware proxy or something

Andrew16

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014

I don't have any viruses or malware files , be sure.
Data Transmission , Network Speed (78Mb/sec) , Connection type WPA2-PSK 802.11n

Maybe he means packets sent/received.

You never can be certain these days.

I agree with dexter, this may be malware. Try removing it with Malwarebytes and other said applications. If you can get internet access in Safe Mode with Networking, download and update the programs from there, and run the scan from there as well. Be sure to check your IPv4 settings as well.

Andrew16

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014

Ok , it's scanning
"Pre-Scan Operations - Done
Memory Objects - Done
Startup Objects - Done
Registry Objects - Done"
When is't all done I will post
+ I reinstalled all network drivers , reboot and nothing ..

turkey3_scratch

Estimable
Herald
Jul 15, 2014
Does you Internet connection work on any other device(s)? Connecting to your network is simplt connecting to a wireless router, but connecting to the Internet has to go through the modem, so there could be a modem-related issue.

@prostar:If other devices work properly, I doubt that is a problem, but still he/she should check this stuff out.

In your web browser try typing 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 and type in "admin" and
password" which is default for routers.

Andrew16

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
I can connect from my phone , but on this laptop it doesn't.
I got this type of router - D-link DIR 600
My IP's are automatic ... the troubleshooter sais everything is working properly.
I can't understand ...

turkey3_scratch

Estimable
Herald
Jul 15, 2014

That's strange. I've had many problems with Internet on Windows throughout my life in the first place, but really, it usually at least acknowledges when it has an issue.

When you try to open a page in the web browser, does the load identifier just keep spinning or does something pop up that says "no Internet connection" or "could not connect to server"?

Andrew16

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014

Cpuld not connect to server ...

turkey3_scratch

Estimable
Herald
Jul 15, 2014

Did you just buy this laptop?

turkey3_scratch

Estimable
Herald
Jul 15, 2014
I have something that might work Open the command prompt. In Windows search for the program cmd, and when you find it, right-click it and select "run as administrator" which will require your password. When the black console appears, type this:

Code:
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
and hit Enter. Then, restart the computer and see if it works.