Laptop with 7 hours+ batterylife

GermShroom

Commendable
May 4, 2016
I'm looking for a laptop that will give me agout 7 hours of battery life. I need that screen to be 14-15 inches. IT would be nice to have a 965m with an i7 but I understand that that might be hard and a 960m would be good enough. It also has to be 256gb or more and my budget is 1600$.

Thanks

Solution
You wont get a machine with dedicated graphics with that long of battery life, it simply doesnt exist on any laptop made. You would be better off looking into laptops with integrated graphics specifically the T and X series from lenovo I know the X260 can manage like 21 hours with the extended battery so I know you will get long battery life out of it. Thinkpads are just great. I have a couple older models that work for me.

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016
You wont get a machine with dedicated graphics with that long of battery life, it simply doesnt exist on any laptop made. You would be better off looking into laptops with integrated graphics specifically the T and X series from lenovo I know the X260 can manage like 21 hours with the extended battery so I know you will get long battery life out of it. Thinkpads are just great. I have a couple older models that work for me.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS