Question Laptop won’t turn on

Aug 6, 2021
So I restarted my laptop into bios settings in hope of tweaking a few things performance wise and I couldn’t find anything but I clicked a help button and it froze, I couldn’t click anything or do anything so I let my laptop die.
The following morning I plugged it in and to my surprise it didn’t turn on. I looked up some tutorials and followed them and it still doesn’t turn on. It’s not my charger because I have 2 chargers and they both didn’t work. Do I have internal damage or is there something I don’t know?

Aug 6, 2021
When you say you let the laptop die do you mean the BIOS screen was displaying and you left it on until it ran out of battery and shut down? I assume the charger was not plugged in when that happened?
Yes it was displaying it and i let it die so it wouldn’t be frozen and I don’t think the charger was in

Next steps--plug in the charger and make sure the light by the charger port on the laptop comes on (I'm assuming there is a light--that is usually the case). Now hold down the power switch for about 20 seconds, release the switch and then momentarily press it again. If there is a power light (usually near the power switch) see if it blinks or comes on steady. Does anything appear on the screen now?

Aug 6, 2021
When I plug it in no light comes on it could just be my laptop and I tried all that and nothing I think maybe it could be something with the charging port?