stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
Hey guys, so I have an alienware laptop 17 R2. It started having a few issues, the speakers stopped working, then touchpad, finally the whole KEYBOARD stopped working. Now the laptop won't power on, I took the laptop apart and when I opened it on the motherboard where it says "speakers" it looks like there's mold or corrosion along the motherboard, it's prolly the size of 2 quarters. I've followed tips on cleaning, I've cleaned the section as instructed and I'm still not getting power to the laptop. I've also tried holding down power button with and without battery in. Even tried plugging laptop in without battery and power cable. I'm trying to figure out what my next option would be.
Last edited by a moderator: