Laptops for Gaming and Work?

Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys I hope I can find some help

1. What is your budget?
1000€ , can add a few more for the perfect one.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Doesn't matter

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1920 x 1080 but if this impacts the price too much it doesn't matter

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? My laptop is going to be used as a desktop most of the time, but since I have to move appartaments often I need a laptop.

5. How much battery life do you need? doesn't matter, it's always charging.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Starcraft 2 and World of warcraft, smooth low settings are fine, I don't care about ultra.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Adobe Illustrator, XD, tabbing a lot with many chrome tabs.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? doesn't matter

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
doesn't matter

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't have the experience to judge

13. What country do you live in? Germany

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

if it can handle streaming it would be great too, but not required. I just want a decent laptop that doesn't slow down when I'm tabbing and have quite a bunch of chrome tabs open .
Right now I have an HP Probook 4540s, it can run my games and softwares but it's super slow when multitasking and at opening said softwares.

Solution
I would look for something comperable and get the warranty as electronics like these can be unstable with a lt of moving and hackers are a constant worry. So just a suggestion and don't want to see you lose your money. Chaosone7 ;)

Bobby_chaos

Estimable
Sep 28, 2015
I would look for something comperable and get the warranty as electronics like these can be unstable with a lt of moving and hackers are a constant worry. So just a suggestion and don't want to see you lose your money. Chaosone7 ;)

Solution