Laptop's network adapter isn't working?

Heathen_10

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
Hey,
My mom accidentally deleted the drives for most of the adapters,now they're appearing in the other devices section. I tried to find what adapters they are,to download the drivers but it doesn't say anywhere.It's also enabled from the bios.
Any help would be appreciated
(Laptop: Toshiba Satellite C655-i3 2310

Solution
Well to update any driver software, all you should need to do is "Right Click" on the item who's drivers you want to update. It will bring up a menu, with "Update Driver Software" as the first option.

Also, when you click on the section (before the triangle turns black and opens the sub menu) when the main menu option is highlighted, click on "Action" at the top of the screen and then click "Scan for hardware changes".
Well to update any driver software, all you should need to do is "Right Click" on the item who's drivers you want to update. It will bring up a menu, with "Update Driver Software" as the first option.

Also, when you click on the section (before the triangle turns black and opens the sub menu) when the main menu option is highlighted, click on "Action" at the top of the screen and then click "Scan for hardware changes".

Solution