Lawyers Squeeze $10 Million Out of Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]We need a hunting season for Lawyers and Bankers.Dibbs on the Lawyers... :)[/citation]
I just wish I could be there when you really needed a good lawyer to help you, or a loan from a bank. Would that be your opening remark to them? Or would you wait and use it as a closing zinger?

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Star72[/nom]I'm really not sure that most facebook users care honestly. I could be wrong but it just seems like many are primarily concerned with sharing their day-to-day stuff & reading the same of others.[/citation]
At least a prostitute gets paid. Facebook just pimps you out and keeps all the money.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]I just wish I could be there when you really needed a good lawyer to help you, or a loan from a bank. Would that be your opening remark to them? Or would you wait and use it as a closing zinger?[/citation]

I don't know how many times you had a need for a lawyer...
As a business owner I could easily give you a sorry list of experiences of this useless trade !
I have yet to have an encounter with an Attorney who actually performed the way he said he would; with the exception of timely cashing their retainer checks !

Status
Not open for further replies.