'League of Legends' Tries Teamwork to Rein In Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColleenJLeech

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
Natalie. true that Andrew`s artlclee is neat... I just purchased a gorgeous volvo since I been earnin $8283 this past four weeks and-in excess of, ten-k last-munth. this is definitely the best job I've had. I began this eight months/ago and straight away started to make more than $84... per-hour. useful reference w­ww.wℴ­rk25.ℂ­ℴℳ

shoelessinsight

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009
In my personal experience playing League of Legends, negativity and abuse generally go down as you get to higher levels of play. I can go a dozen games without seeing someone rage, and when it does happen, it's rarely more than mild. Whether it's because players eventually learn that rage hurts their odds of winning, or because the toxic players are mostly weeded out, things do get better.

At the lower levels of play, however, the game is awful. Trying to get my friends fresh into the game is a crap shoot. More often than not, they are driven away by the horrendous behavior of other players. Games against the AI can help get them a little deeper into things, but eventually the bots have to be left behind to really enjoy the game.

I have high opinions of Riot despite this. They truly do go the extra mile to encourage good behavior, and I know that it's a vicious, uphill battle that they're trying to fight. I hope that other gaming companies follow their example, and perhaps someday we'll be able to clean up the gaming community as a whole.

youngbull15

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2010
It is smart that they are trying to curb this behavior. My older brother speaks two languages and makes 80k a year working for chevron. We spent 6 years playing Wow together. But when he got into Lol with me he quit after getting flamed by the in game community.
He would have easily droped cash after getting hooked in game. loss of profit due to other player impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS