Leaked iPhone 5/4S Case Shows New Features

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom...we should just rewrite the whole darn thing in the comments section.[/citation]
I've done it before. Typos I can accept if quickly fixed, but there grammer errors and they're sentance structure tell me their in need of a refresher course. I assume your in agreement?

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom][citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]...we should just rewrite the whole darn thing in the comments section.[/citation]I've done it before. Typos I can accept if they're quickly fixed, but their grammar errors and their sentence structure tell me they're in need of a refresher course. I assume you're in agreement?[/citation]Indeed. ^_____^ I want to read an article that doesn't look like it was written on a phone!

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]keeso[/nom]"they're in need", not "their in need!"[/citation]
Excellent. You picked up one of the three incorrect there/their/they're uses in the sentence. 33%. Not bad.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]it's not the same you moron...the hardware inside will be different..[/citation]
Unless it improves my call quality, I dont really give a damn whether it's a dumbphone or whether it has an i7-980x in it. It's a phone.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]Unless it improves my call quality, I dont really give a damn whether it's a dumbphone or whether it has an i7-980x in it. It's a phone.[/citation]
You forget - it's not a phone it's a lifestyle and identity!

Status
Not open for further replies.