Lenovo 110 stop charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster_3

Prominent
May 26, 2017
Hello, i would like to ask my lenovo 110 i5 8gb ram stop charging when using the laptop. Is this ok. Tnx

Solution
Well it could be the battery or it could be the charger.

Try charging it when the laptop is off. If it will charge then, but won't when it is turned on, then it is most likely the charger that needs to be replaced.

If it won't charge either when the laptop is off or on, but the charger will run the laptop itself, then you probably need to replace the battery.
Well it could be the battery or it could be the charger.

Try charging it when the laptop is off. If it will charge then, but won't when it is turned on, then it is most likely the charger that needs to be replaced.

If it won't charge either when the laptop is off or on, but the charger will run the laptop itself, then you probably need to replace the battery.

Solution
Apr 25, 2019
My lenovo 110-15ACL isn't charging. It comes with 2 charger. When i turn it off then it only charged. When i turn it on with plug in charger then nothing shows on battery. This happening with both charger. I can run my laptop max 30-45min with turning off charge every time. Dont know how to solve it. warranty period was finished. Pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.