Lenovo 11S will not turn on, at all, even when plugged in

Sep 23, 2018
I keep seeing the answer to remove the battery, hold down the power button, except in the 110S the battery is built in, so exactly how does one remove the battery, without taking the damn thing apart? this is the WORST brand ever, 6 months in had to send back for replacement because the motherboard was bad, 1 month after the warranty expired, this, its basically a throwaway computer, cheaper to replace than repair, never again,

Solution
Alas, yes you have to open it up and possibly move things (depending on the layout inside) to get to the battery on some devices. The batteries are replaceable, they just make it hard to get to them so you have to pay to get it done. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, I would try a local tech. They are usually cheaper than the manufacturer after the end of the warranty. Just make sure they don't give you an after market battery. They have their own set of problems.
Alas, yes you have to open it up and possibly move things (depending on the layout inside) to get to the battery on some devices. The batteries are replaceable, they just make it hard to get to them so you have to pay to get it done. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, I would try a local tech. They are usually cheaper than the manufacturer after the end of the warranty. Just make sure they don't give you an after market battery. They have their own set of problems.

Solution