Lenovo Automatic Repair loop

Apr 2, 2018
when i tried to reset my lenovo ideapad 100s laptop it failed to update and now im stuck on a automatic repair loop and when it fails it says your pc did not start correctly .I just want to use my computer again please help :(

Solution
I'm pretty sure the 100s has a small Novo button located in the same area as the power button (it's a small recessed button with a curved arrow symbol).

Make sure the computer is turned off, and press this button. This should bring up a basic menu allowing you to factory reset the 100s. This will wipe out everything and you'll be back to the day you bought the computer.
Apr 2, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from patrickbooling : "Lenovo Laptop Automatic Repair loop"

when i tried to reset my lenovo ideapad 100s laptop it failed to update and now im stuck on a automatic repair loop and when it fails it says your pc did not start correctly .I just want to use my computer again please help :(

I'm pretty sure the 100s has a small Novo button located in the same area as the power button (it's a small recessed button with a curved arrow symbol).

Make sure the computer is turned off, and press this button. This should bring up a basic menu allowing you to factory reset the 100s. This will wipe out everything and you'll be back to the day you bought the computer.

Solution
Apr 2, 2018

ummm thanks but can u like show pictures on how to do it or be more specific when i open the bios i dont know what to do

TRENDING THREADS