lenovo charging problem

Santosh_45

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
I have Lenovo g570 laptop it having a problem.when i turn on my laptop the charging is dis connecting. If i charge my laptop after shout down with in 2 hrs its 100% charging.And the battery time period is 2.30 hrs.But it does not charging when my system is turn on.Plz help me to solve this problem..

Solution
If it will charge when turned off but not when on, then your charger cord probably needs replacing.

You could try testing it with another charger cord (if you can borrow one), but I am quiet sure that the cord needs replacing. When they are damaged, even if you can't see the damage, this is one of the first signs. It won't charge when a device is on.
If it will charge when turned off but not when on, then your charger cord probably needs replacing.

You could try testing it with another charger cord (if you can borrow one), but I am quiet sure that the cord needs replacing. When they are damaged, even if you can't see the damage, this is one of the first signs. It won't charge when a device is on.

Solution