Lenovo Flex 14 recommendation

arvinbdsouza

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014
I want a review of the Lenovo Flex 14 interms of durability and hardware. I have got mixed reviews about it being flimsy.

Solution
Dear Users,

I strongly advise you not to consider buying the Lenovo model Flex 2-14 or any Lenovo machines at all.

I bought one recently and the screen has yellow spots in the corners and on the sides from day 1. Also the laptop rattles thanks to its flexibility I guess. The annoying rattling noise just drives one crazy.

I thought these problems will dissapear, but I waited in vain, they are just getting worse. Well, I am covered by warranty, so I thought no problem, even though I am out of the US where I purchased it online. But calling the customer service and struggling to get the right person, who eventually refuses to fulfill the Lenovo warranty obligations on the basis of the fact the receipent's first name is different from...

arvinbdsouza

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014

Thanks.. looking more for review from someone who is using it for a couple of months. Hands on..

Kamola Bijon

Estimable
Oct 24, 2014
Dear Users,

I strongly advise you not to consider buying the Lenovo model Flex 2-14 or any Lenovo machines at all.

I bought one recently and the screen has yellow spots in the corners and on the sides from day 1. Also the laptop rattles thanks to its flexibility I guess. The annoying rattling noise just drives one crazy.

I thought these problems will dissapear, but I waited in vain, they are just getting worse. Well, I am covered by warranty, so I thought no problem, even though I am out of the US where I purchased it online. But calling the customer service and struggling to get the right person, who eventually refuses to fulfill the Lenovo warranty obligations on the basis of the fact the receipent's first name is different from mine (though we do have the same family name, as we are family). Then after some time, the person agrees to consider the possibility of repair. And now they ask million questions and put different conditions to delay the return for repair, and just to make us so sick and tired of them, that we don't want to call them anymore, especially given that we don't have time to waste on the telephone. So the Customer service does everything just to avoid accepting for repair the defective laptop they sold us. I am deeply dissatisfied with the quality of Lenovo products and with the attitude of their staff.

Solution