Lenovo Flex 2 15'6 - Where to buy in UK?

drackula

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2005
Hi guys,

I am looking for a Laptop for Xmas gift (I know plenty of time yet).

Well, let me give you some more details. I am looking for a model with i5 CPU, 8Gb Ram, any SDD drive and nVidia 840M.

The closest I could find is in JohnLevis store but still, it doesn't have SDD drive. If it was for myself I would just get any model and replaced HDD but this one has to be ready to work from the box. Person who will get it is not knowledgeable enough to change HDD on its own, too much hassle.
Do you know any store or online shop that is selling the spec I am looking for?

I would prefer UK shop but if you suggest any other European country that can sell laptop with English OS and with warranty accepted by UK Lenovo it will work as well.

Of course I have limited budget for this purpose as well and would not like the price to exceed 650-700GBP.

I was also looking at Asus Transformer but similar problem, cannot find a model with the right spec.
If any of you have alternatives in mind I will be happy to see it written here as well :)

Thank you for any help and suggestions.

drackula

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2005
well guys, thank you for your help but please read post first. I am not looking for any Lenovo Flex 2, I am looking for the following spec:

i5 CPU, 8Gb Ram, any SDD drive and nVidia 840M

Sometimes i feel like UK is a third word country when it comes to electronics. Other countries like, Germany, USA etc. sells better specs of laptops but in UK it looks like you can only buy scraps.